Professional Nail Piercing Tool
This listing is for 1 professional durable nail piercing tool.
The nail piercing tool comes with two different size drill bits so you can choose if you want the hole to be 1.2mm or 1mm big in diameter. Some nail piercing charms differ in thickness, this two-in-one tool will allow you to fit any size piercing charm to the nail without any fuss.
- Screw off the top, and set this aside for the time being.
- Firmly push one of the drill bits into the gold holster.
- Screw the top of the tool back in its place.
- Determine which position you want the hole to be on the nail, outer bottom corners are best to allow the charm to dangle.
- Start twisting the tool into the nail until it comes out of the other end. IMPORTANT: Please make sure that your finger or anything else is not behind the nail whilst you are doing this to avoid injury.
- And finally, attach your desired charm or hoop trough the hole.